Restaurant for sale in Hoi An:
*** Update: the business owners have updated their asking price. It was VND 2,750,000,000, and now it is VND 2,250,000,000 !! ***
<< French – style restaurant for sale in Hoi An: this fully equipped, highly rated, profit making restaurant serves top notch international food, and is located on a busy road in the top tourist city of Vietnam: Hoi An. The foreign owner and his Vietnamese partner have put lots of effort in creating this wonderful place, and they are looking for a passionate new owner to take over what they have started. >>
What’s on offer?
- Highly rated, French – style restaurant, with great reviews across several platforms.
- A la carte, tapas, wine bar, cocktails, tap beer, catering, food delivery, and more.
- Great opportunity for a chef, restaurant manager, or somebody else with F&B experience.
- Large area of 190 m2: indoor, outdoor, terrace, mezzanine, chef’s table, patio, garden.
- The current lease price is VND 17,000,000 / month (covid price).
- The lease goes up to VND 22,000,000 in 02/24, and then it will go up by 2 – 3 % / year.
- The lease contract is valid until June 2027 (extendable).
- Compared to other places in Hoi An, this is quite a competitive deal.
- Fully equipped with professional equipment (full list upon request), and fully furnished.
- Decorated very nicely, all of which will be included in a sale.
- Has all the necessary licenses to operate.
- Has a full team of highly trained and loyal staff, with full SOPs in place.
- Making steady revenue: currently +/- VND 200 – 250,000,000 per month, and growing !
- Showing good profits already: on course for > VND 750,000,000 in 2023.
- Inventory list, financials, more photos, walk through video upon request !!
Key selling points:
- This business has a great reputation for excellent food.
- Preparing meals from the highest quality ingredients and attention to detail.
- Located on a busy road in the number 1 tourist city of Vietnam: Hoi An.
- Indeed, it is hot spot for tourists and expats.
- Fully furnished, fully decorated, and fully equipped with professional equipment.
- The current ownership has set everything up very professionally, with clear SOPs.
- It is already making a good turnover and an interesting profit.
- Owners are willing to help with the transition, and provide training after the acquisition.
- Why Hoi An city?
- This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Over 3 million tourists visited Hoi An every year before covid.
- This town attracts people from all over the World,
- Tours of Central Vietnam very often start in Hoi An.
- Hoi An streets are jam-packed with tourists all year round.
- This business is set up and run by an F&B professional with many year of International experience. It would be a great opportunity for a chef, restaurant manager, or somebody else with F&B experience. The current ownership has a great team of local Vietnamese staff working for them. And everything is set up very professionally, with standard operating procedures (SOPs) for almost everything. This, and the fact that the current ownership would be around to ensure a smooth transition, makes it a great opportunity for an experienced F&B professional to take over, and continue what the current ownership has so carefully and great started!
- Tourism is a sizeable contributor to Vietnam’s food and beverage industry. Tourists spend an average of 23.7 percent of their budget on food and drink while in Vietnam. And with the borders open again, there is great potential for this wonderful French – style restaurant which is located on a busy road in the tourist hot spot that is called Hoi An.
In Vietnam, it is possible for a foreign individual or company to purchase a restaurant. This specific business is currently registered as a Vietnamese owned Family household business. If the buyer is Vietnamese, then a transfer of ownership would be no issue. If the buyer is a foreigner: then they could either establish a new company (LLC), or they could convert the current business into an LLC and then take over. Our Bizspective team specializes in company formation, and can advise you in more detail about how this works. We can also help you with the legal / administrative side of the acquisition. So if you have any questions about foreign business ownership you can contact us directly either via Facebook, WhatsApp, e-mail, or fill in the “contact us now” form.
Are you interested in this business for sale? Would you like to learn more about this business, for example a list of inventory and stock, financials, and/or more photos? Do you have any further questions, and/or would you like to organise a meeting / viewing: click the “contact button” in the top right corner or send us an e-mail: email@example.com . The ownership team of this restaurant is very helpful, they have everything ready for a take over, and they will be happy to show you their place and to make the handover very smooth. We look forward to hearing from you! If you are looking for any more restaurants for sale, or any other type of business for sale, do not hesitate to contact us.
Even though our Bizspective team always tries its very best to provide you with correct and complete information: we cannot always independently verify all the information of our listings. We therefore always recommend company buyers and investors to do their own due diligence before moving forward with any of the business / investment listings on our website. If you are looking for professional support with your due diligence: feel free to drop us an e-mail in order to get connected with one of our professional partners around Vietnam.